- We'll build this Waypoint on Cloud 9, a powerful online code editor with a full Ubuntu Linux workspace, all running in the cloud.
- If you don't already have Cloud 9 account, create one now at http://c9.io.
- Click on the "+" icon at the top right of the c9.io page to create a new workspace.
- Give your workspace a name and an optional description.
- Choose Node.js in the selection area below the name field.
- Click the "Create workspace" button.
- Once C9 builds and loads your workspace, you should see a terminal window in the lower right hand corner. In this window use the following commands. You don't need to know what these mean at this point.
- Run this command:
git clone https://github.com/FreeCodeCamp/fcc-expressworks.git && chmod 744 fcc-expressworks/setup.sh && fcc-expressworks/setup.sh && source ~/.profile
- Now start this tutorial by running
- Note that you can resize the c9.io's windows by dragging their borders.
- Make sure that you are always in your project's "workspace" directory. You can always navigate back to this directory by running this command:
- Complete "Jade" (Jade has been renamed to Pug)
- Complete "What's In Query"
- Once you've completed these steps, move on to our next challenge.