404 Error Reported

I got a 404 when after pressing the hint button in the lesson at 11:00GMT.

https://guide.freecodecamp.org/certifications/responsive-web-design/basic-css/improve-compatibility-with-browser-fallbacks

Long post but it has a point so bear with me.

Earlier today I found an error in one of the projects. I was pointed to a way to open an issue by going to FCC on github which I did.

Later, when reading another post by someone who was dissatisfied with the way things were written it was pointed out that the FCC community (that’s you and me and everyone else here) is where the code comes from. Now a 404 means the page wasn’t found so it seems like a hint for that was just never written. I’d like to take a stab at writing one but I’d have to research a little into how to do that and then how to submit it. And it may be that someone else may do the same after seeing your post here.
But, all said and done you can go to FCC on github and if there already isn’t an issue with this, open one up.

1 Like

Ahoy Roma! Thanks for the reply. It could be anything. Maybe the page wasn’t written like you mentioned, but it could be all sorts of things, even a typo. I didn’t post that to start a fuss over it. I just thought the devs might see the post in support before they spotted it buried in a log somewhere. After 67 lessons on this site today, I guess I may need a break. :laughing:

No worries. I also replied to your other post and showed you (hopefully) how to get the test to pass. I even said, sometimes you just need to take a break and then come back and take a look at it with a fresh set of eyes.

1 Like

I really just need to go to sleep. I’ve been on this site all day. Between this and fighting with a linux install on a Raspberry Pi today, I think I’m going to take your advice and take a break. Thanks again!