A Beginner Problem

Hello I have just begun going through the CSS/HTML CodeCamp Tutorial and I have been having trouble getting through a problem that asks me to add a second p element to the following set of code and to create an entry within the style tag that will change the font size of the p elements to 16px.
This is the original code:

.red-text { color: red; }

CatPhotoApp

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

And this is my code:

.red-text { color: red; } p { font-size:16px; }

CatPhotoApp

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.
Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

The answer is probably obvious but I’m not sure what I am doing wrong and some help would be great and much appreciated!

Which lesson is this? It looks fine to me, so I’m interested in which errors you’re seeing.

This is “challenge 19: Change the Font of a Element”. It says that I do not have two p elements with the required text for each (which I have), and that I did not put an entry beneath to change the font of the p elements to 16px; basically, the requirements I am told to meet before i even add any new code. If what I am doing is correct then perhaps there is a bug?

mention the lesson reference number … I will figure out how to do this…

fccc08b4efe

That is the number I see above the list of completed lessons if that is the number you need.

.red-text { color: red; } p{ font-size: 16px; }

CatPhotoApp

purr jump eat the grass sip the couch scratched sunbathe

look go to in “P” tag where write (class =“red-text” ) then close the tag. then go to style where write
( p{ font-size =16px; }

thank you very much, it turned out that I mislabeled my p elements and I somehow overlooked that but thank you anyways.