A Tribute Page for Stephen King

A Tribute Page for Stephen King

Thank you for letting me know and I will surely recheck it :smile:

I will surely check on it and fix it :smile: thank you for notifying me though :slight_smile:

Looks like you put in a lot of effort if you’re new to coding!

At 360px, the links at the bottom are all positioned vertically but would look better in rows.

Hi, this is really impressive. I’m most interested by the JS section and the interactive scroll button that takes you back to the top. Where did you learn this as I don’t recall anything like that in the challenges available.

Thanks,
Shahe

Hi, thank you for the feedback. Yeah, you’re right, I guess I took this first project seriously as I was also trying to be creative at the same time :laughing: I actually have a minimum experience in web developing. But I do admit that I still have a long way to go and still have a lot of things to learn in coding :smile: I will check on that 360px :+1:

Hey, thank you for your feedback and I am glad that you liked it :smile: I honestly hadn’t thought about it until DZamora54 gave me an idea, which is actually a great one, since I have so much content for this page. So I did try researching and learn a basic of javascript from other sources like on w3schools which they actually have an example for that kind of button. :grin:

Found it, awesome thanks!