About Full stack certification

Hello everyone , I’m starting FCC for the first time and I’m really excited about this program.
By having a quick overview of the challenges , I’ve noticed that in the map menu of challenges there is no " Full Stack Certification" but if we want to participate in the interview section in addition to the three certificates that are available through the program we should also have a Full Stack development certificate. My question is : How should I obtain the Full Stack development certificate?

Thanks
Best regards

You earn the Full Stack certificate after earning all three other certificates.

1 Like

TL;DR: When you complete the front-end as well as the back-end challenges along with the data visualization challenge, you will be able to obtain the Full Stack development certificate

“Full Stack Development” is comprised of two things, viz. Front-end development and Back-end development. In order to label yourself as a full stack developer, you must have a working knowledge of front-end as well as back-end technologies. HTML, CSS and JavaScript form the core of Front-end development. In case of Back-end development, there’s not a single stack of technology. Some popular stacks are LAMP and MEAN.

In case you don’t know, technology stack just refers to a collection of technologies used hand in hand in order to perform a particular task like developing a web application. For example, LAMP stands for Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP. Linux is an operating system, Apache is a web server, MySQL is a database management system and PHP is a back-end programming language.

Check out https://stackshare.io/stacks to know about the technology stacks that popular companies like Dropbox or Spotify use.

1 Like