About the HTML-CSS category

About the HTML-CSS category

hey there, i have a bit of problem understanding my mistake in introduction to html5 elements. it says that the main element should have 2 para. elements as children. sooo, i need help

Freecodecamp. Introduction to the Applied Visual Design Challenges: Create a Graphic Using CSS exercise. You are asked to change the background-color of an element to transparent. I’m out of ideas. Please Help.

include one main element before p element and /main after p element

img element is self closing so there is no need to put a / . if you see the description about every tag in the box aside of your output page! then it is written there.

i can’t what you want to ask please provide codes you have written so far.

Hi, I am not sure I understood your problem but maybe the “a” flag can help you, for instance:

<a href="www.myImageUrl.com">
    <div class="myButton"> Click here </div>
</a>

It will open the url whenever you click on the element you will put inside it.

Sir i am going through the Responsive web design course on freecodeCamp and the compiler is showing error .

Hello, it looks like you should only have one .red-box class. Try adding the padding property below the red-box margin element. Also remove the space between padding and the :
Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Tell us what’s happening:

I am unable to copy and paste the text
Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run
	catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/73.0.3683.103 YaBrowser/19.4.3.370 Yowser/2.5 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements/

the video tutorial tells me to copy and paste the needed text. I am able to copy, not able to paste. WHen i right click tbhe mnouse there is not even the option to paste. Wondering if it has to do with browser incompatability? (Yandex)

I’m new. I just started today. I’m having so much trouble with the “your image should have a src attribute that points to the kitty image”

HOW DO I MAKE IT POINT!!!

I think have done exactly how it was to be done.Am getting error
.// running tests

The strong tag should wrap around the words “Stanford University”.

// tests completed

Think is better if you could wright the padding in the red-box containing background- color and margin.

thankyou . it worked :slight_smile:

Try control and v on windows and linux.

Just like when you go to a webpage it’s that part that starts with https:www.etc.

Mantenga el “foro” y el “curso” abiertos en pestañas separadas. El curso esta en:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/

what is the Sass and Bootstrap and where to use them?

How did you manage through src=
mine say i should point it to the kitten image

This is due to the way FCC is programmed. I’ve encountered this in many programs and website with built-in editors. The right-click may not work, but the key combinations still do. Paste = ctrl+v, cut = ctrl+x, copy highlighted section = ctrl+c. On a Mac substitute the “apple” key for “ctrl”.