About the HTML-CSS category

i can’t what you want to ask please provide codes you have written so far.

Hi, I am not sure I understood your problem but maybe the “a” flag can help you, for instance:

<a href="www.myImageUrl.com">
    <div class="myButton"> Click here </div>
</a>

It will open the url whenever you click on the element you will put inside it.

Sir i am going through the Responsive web design course on freecodeCamp and the compiler is showing error .

Hello, it looks like you should only have one .red-box class. Try adding the padding property below the red-box margin element. Also remove the space between padding and the :
Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Tell us what’s happening:

I am unable to copy and paste the text
Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run
	catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/73.0.3683.103 YaBrowser/19.4.3.370 Yowser/2.5 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements/

1 Like

the video tutorial tells me to copy and paste the needed text. I am able to copy, not able to paste. WHen i right click tbhe mnouse there is not even the option to paste. Wondering if it has to do with browser incompatability? (Yandex)

1 Like

I’m new. I just started today. I’m having so much trouble with the “your image should have a src attribute that points to the kitty image”

HOW DO I MAKE IT POINT!!!

I think have done exactly how it was to be done.Am getting error
.// running tests

The strong tag should wrap around the words “Stanford University”.

// tests completed

1 Like

Think is better if you could wright the padding in the red-box containing background- color and margin.

1 Like

thankyou . it worked :slight_smile:

1 Like

Try control and v on windows and linux.

1 Like

Just like when you go to a webpage it’s that part that starts with https:www.etc.

1 Like

Mantenga el “foro” y el “curso” abiertos en pestañas separadas. El curso esta en:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/

1 Like

what is the Sass and Bootstrap and where to use them?

1 Like

How did you manage through src=
mine say i should point it to the kitten image

1 Like

This is due to the way FCC is programmed. I’ve encountered this in many programs and website with built-in editors. The right-click may not work, but the key combinations still do. Paste = ctrl+v, cut = ctrl+x, copy highlighted section = ctrl+c. On a Mac substitute the “apple” key for “ctrl”.

1 Like

please i’m new on being a programmer and i need to index i don’t know how to do that can you help me

Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched

Hi there, can you please tell us how to unstrick a word from a stricken P element using only one S tag ?

CatPhotoApp

Jump to Bottom

footer

A cute orange cat lying on its back.

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff. Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched. Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched. Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff. Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

Meowwww loved it, hated it, loved it, hated it yet spill litter box, scratch at owner, destroy all furniture, especially couch or lay on arms while you're using the keyboard. Missing until dinner time toy mouse squeak roll over. With tail in the air lounge in doorway. Man running from cops stops to pet cats, goes to jail.

Intently stare at the same spot poop in the plant pot but kitten is playing with dead mouse. Get video posted to internet for chasing red dot leave fur on owners clothes meow to be let out and mesmerizing birds leave fur on owners clothes or favor packaging over toy so purr for no reason. Meow to be let out play time intently sniff hand run outside as soon as door open yet destroy couch.

Copyright Cat Photo App

what is the error in this code

Hi, I am new here and just started. My problem is that for some reason, I can’t do any challenges. For when I click “Run tests” it wont load properly and it gets stuck.

Could someone please help me with this?