About the HTML-CSS category

About the HTML-CSS category

finished the 5 projects in the responsive web design certificate
and currently doing the javascript. challenges.

<style>

:root {

–red-color: red;

}

.red-box {

background: var(–red-color);

height: 200px;

width:200px;

}

</style>

<div class=“red-box”></div>

above the code
and here a task nd i dont know how to do this help me–
Your .red-box rule should include a fallback with the background set to red immediately before the existing background declaration.

This is the type of information I’ve long been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. ناصر حقیقی

Will you tell me that what is css minify? What is https://cssminifier.org/ do? Please tell me the Advantages and Disadvantages of minify css?

my box to the right is empty, I cant input anything , new to this using explorer

Currently working through responsive web design and I was wondering, should I try to learn a css framework before the end of this certificate? Or just save that for later down the road?

ขอบคุณคำแนะนำค่ะ
เมก้า888

เมก้า888

what is the difference between <button type="submit>and input type=“submit” and what’s better to use?

The code is a bit messy, I would suggest adding
attributes before and after images as well as sections of information to make the page a bit less jumbled. The hierarchy of code is good just needs fine tuning in my opinion.

The button is for submitting information while the input function is for entering information you want to submit to the website. Hope this helps.

can work css by it self with out HTML

GREAT > <h2 class="className"></h2> et d’appeler la classe pour appliquer la police, dans le sens où cela devrait être comme ça, https://downloader.vip/torrent-sites/
https://downloader.vip/turbotax/

pls i just joined this platform how can i add an id attribute with a value of footer to the footer

who can help to set "radio "buttons? tried everything…what is the mistake?

Hi! you should nest your radio buttons inside each label like this :

<label for="indoor">
      <input id="indoor" type="radio" name="indoor-outdoor"> Indoor 
    </label>
    <label for="outdoor">
      <input id="outdoor" type="radio" name="indoor-outdoor"> Outdoor 
    </label>

I think this should solve your problem :thinking::thinking: . Good luck

Like this:

<footer id=" ID-Name ">
contents
</footer>

I hope this solves your problem

Hello everyone, I am new on the platform and I was learning a few topics until I reached the topic Basic CSS: Improve Compatibility with Browser Fallbacks and could not figure out how to do the exercise, can anyone tell me the correct fallback code for the exercise.

hello, how to wrapped

Thanks a lot,that worked. Can i ask another one?
How can i uppload or link logos and images into Code Pen if they store on my computer,not in the web,thanks.

<style>

:root {

–red-color: red;

}

.red-box {

background: var(–red-color, red);

height: 200px;

width:200px;

}

</style>

<div class=“red-box”></div>