Accidentally got backend legacy cert but want to delete it

This may sound stupid. A while back I was trying to help someone on reddit who was having trouble getting his cert. To confirm my advice would work I filled in for the backend projects as https://www.google.com to see if it would prompt a save/get certification button, which it in fact did. The only problem that I had was that I couldn’t delete the fields or press back or anything and it automatically saved once I filled in, and I can’t delete the fields or cert without resetting entire account.

Is there anything the mods can do to help me out in this circumstance? I don’t want to be dishonest with it and want to remove it from my profile but keep the front-end progress I worked hard on. It was an honest attempt at help and in no way was it an attempt to exploit the system.

The mods can’t, but @quincylarson can.

Thank you, I will try reaching out

@QuincyLarson Hi Quincy, I tried messaging but can’t figure out how that works exactly. Wasn’t sure if you could please check out this situation and let me know if there is anything I can do to fix it?

Thanks for your patience. You can just over-write that google.com URL with the URL of your project once it’s done.

I’ve gone into the database and removed your back end certification for now. You can resubmit once you’ve completed all the projects.