All about SEO backlink?

Hey dear,

I want to know about backlink for SEO. How it works and how can I increase backlink for my website. I sit important for google ranking?

Thank you.

backlinking is a best way to increase your website ranking and SERP. when you are doing bookmarking and blog commenting you can add your URL in keyword. this URL work as a backlink. when user click on keywork your website will open. this is a best way to permote your website or your business.

Some basic Off-page SEO factors include

• Backlinks – Hyperlink from another website to yours.
  • Social shares – Your website content shared on social media and other blogs.
  • Brand searches – When brand keywords are used to reach your website instead of organic search keywords that drive traffic to your website.
  • User behavior – Time spent by user on your website, Bounce rate, Pages viewed, Session, etc.
  • Quality backlinks – when your website is referred by other websites, it helps increase popularity of your website.
What are Backlinks :
• A "backlink" is created when an external website
links to yours.
• In short, the links on other domain that redirect
users to your website.

Hope this Help you !! If you need deep explanation Please reply on same post !!

1 Like

To generate backlink you need post social bookmarking, forum posting, blog commenting, business citation listing etc.

SEO backlinks are considered to rank your website in Google search engines. For ranking high in search engine results page you need to get quality and quantity backlinks.

Backlink is a link which is given by another website. Telling that you have a useful information. If that website is a quality website. Then you have a good chance to rank higher in Google search engine page.

Most importantly your content must be useful and relevant to your site because as always content is the king, which plays a important role in your website and

The next one is how to get backlinks?

To get quality and quantity backlinks you need to use some tactics. Those tactics are

1. Forums submissions
  2. Blog commenting
  3. Blog posting
  4. Image sharing
  5. Infographic
  6. Influencer outreach
  7. Business listing
  8. Content Sharing
  9. Social media marketing…,etc.

I thinks, this is the best way for your website ranking increase

Link building is necessary for getting more traffic from search engines. It determines how your web site ranks in your target keyword on the Search Engine Results Page. High-quality backlinks mean a good position of your website on the search engines, it drives extra natural traffic to your [blog]. Make certain that your website always has high- high-quality informative content. The high-quality content serves as an amazing link bait to build links back to your website.

Nice! I was about to write the very same thing, but yoy were first :smiley: