Amazing Tribute Page: Steve Jobs

No i used the one from Bootstrap 3, but I think that they are the same.

Great work! The tribute page is amazing as title suggests. :slight_smile:

Great job Andy. Certainly, much better visuals than my tribute page.
No big deal, but I noticed a few typos (for example, “moive”, or lowercase “apple”); also, I recommend using either “FALL” or “AUTUMN” in the timeline header and not both; consistency is a good element of design. Again, awesome job and thank you; I learned a few things from your tribute page.

Thanks for the feedback @AgileCIO! I made the correction. I glad that you could learn something with my tribute page. Now Im also designing my Personal page/portfolio !

Awesome tribute page, love the design, the style and the space sharing, great job!

Thanks a lot @carlosalosno!

Great job Andy. Really clean design. It shows the hard work you put into this. Blows mine out of the water.

Hey @spyker237 thanks for the feedback! Yeah I spend a couple of hours doing in it ( or more like couple of days!)

@Andygirl The tribute page is amazing great work

Hey @chakrihacker, I think you did not get the right person :smile: but thanks anyway !

really like the way you put the timeline. can you advise good online resources where i can get this kind of html/css forms or you have made it yourself?

Thank you! I’m learning and this one is amazing too.