Anchor text Help

I am currently stuck on anchor text. I am supposed to link catphotos
I keep getting 2 out of 3 questions. Is there something I am missing
The questions is my a element should have anchor text of catphotos"
I have placed the link every where possible i could think of but I am still getting that one wrong and have been looking over the help till I am blue in face and still havent figured it out any help or suggestions needed and much appreciated

Can you please post your code so that we can help you?

This is the code i am putting
catphotos

That’s just a link to freecodecamp.org.

I want to see your code.

You can add it to the forum by copying and pasting. Make sure to wrap the code in ``` so that it formats correctly (you can just copy and past those three symbols on a line before and after your code.

It also helps to put a link to the exact challenge you are working on.

@Ameerah hey you want to add the > after the a href link and close anchor.
a href=“weblink” > cat photos dont forget to add the open and close anchor. I couldnt add on my example due to it turn into a link.

after the .com add > cat photos

I did put the code I guess it came up at the link to page
I wrote a href=“weblink”>word here/a>
I dont think its right as im still not passing. I get the two out of three and that is the one i am lacking anchor text. Still not right tho

I need you to add ``` on the lines before and after your code so that I can see it.

Hello there

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.