… probably not mine , BUT please test it here : weather station app.
Feel free to leave a comment or report a bug (flip cards don’t work on Safari Mobile, maybe a pb of z-index, if someone could help about this, it will be very cool because I didn’t saw the light…).
Please note the following :
- 7 days weather forecast, detailed views for 3 days
- Access menu by clicking on the “plus” button
- Choose between auto or manual localisation, pick any country and city in the world
- for manual mode, please enter the country or the US state, then the city
- Auto mode and metrics units enabled by default, uses geolocation to find your place
- Choose between imperial or international units
- Click on cards with “plus” to have detailed weather forecast
- Auto night and day theme
- Mobile first design, then tablet, then desktop
- Responsive design in desktop mode
- Auto-adaptative flip card height, depends on the weather predictions
- Titles and buttons color depends on the temperature (red for hot, blue for cold)
- Uses datas from Wunderground api and fonts from the Weather Icons
- Uses 2 media queries for tablet and desktop design. Mobile design is the default one
- Tested on Firefox and Chrome, both on laptop and mobile (linux and android).