Angluar2-Logger Include

Angluar2-Logger Include

Hi All,

I’m trying to run some application code for an angular 9 project with this configuration file as follows. I’m getting an error trying to include angular2-logger, I have the angular cli installed and the paths look to be correct but I’m receiving an error

tsconfig.json

{

"compileOnSave": false,

"compilerOptions": {

"baseUrl": "./",

"module": "esnext",

"outDir": "./dist/out-tsc",

"sourceMap": true,

"declaration": false,

"moduleResolution": "node",

"emitDecoratorMetadata": true,

"experimentalDecorators": true,

"target": "es2015",

"typeRoots": [

"node_modules/@types"

],

"types": [

"node"

],

"lib": [

"es2017",

"dom"

]

},

"include": [

"/node_modules/angular2-logger/app/core/level.ts",

"/node_modules/angular2-logger/app/core/logger.ts"

]

}

Error

Module build failed (from ./node_modules/@ngtools/webpack/src/index.js):
Error: C:\Users\codym\Desktop\Kuda\Kuda\Kuda\ClientApp\node_modules\angular2-logger\app\core\logger.ts is missing from the TypeScript compilation. Please make sure it is in your tsconfig via the 'files' or 'include' property.
The missing file seems to be part of a third party library. TS files in published libraries are often a sign of a badly packaged library. Please open an issue in the library repository to alert its author and ask them to package the library using the Angular Package Format (https://goo.gl/jB3GVv).
    at AngularCompilerPlugin.getCompiledFile (C:\Users\codym\Desktop\Kuda\Kuda\Kuda\ClientApp\node_modules\@ngtools\webpack\src\angular_compiler_plugin.js:909:23)
    at C:\Users\codym\Desktop\Kuda\Kuda\Kuda\ClientApp\node_modules\@ngtools\webpack\src\loader.js:41:31
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:88:5)
ERROR in ./node_modules/angular2-logger/app/core/providers.ts