Angular Community

Most modern frameworks, including Angular and React, use OOP principles in some way so it’s definitely worth learning.

OOP really is best understood with Java, because I’d say it enforces most of the principles and concepts, so you can pick it up through the language.

It is not necessary though since oop concepts are all fairly abstract and universal.

Keep in mind, JS OOP is quirkier than your typical OOP, due to it being prototypical rather than classical. I’d google it to find the difference

Your friend is wrong here. OOP has been the most popular programming paradigm for decades, and you should understand the basic principles. JavaScript does not require you to use OOP structures in the same way as Java, but it is still an important part of the language.

Hi, I think before jumping to angularjs you should learn why angularjs?? here you can find better understanding about that why should we chosse angularjs

Hi,
I’m new to Angular, do you have any document on ag-grid angular enterprise, export to excel?
I’m stuck with one error, it works some time but giving error sometimes,

Hi,
i will recommend you the community for Angular. the top 5 blogs for angular .

1 The Thoughtram Blog
2 Minko Gechev Blog
3 Angular Air
4 Adventures in Angular Podcast
5 Angular YouTube Channel
Try this it will help you.

1 Like

Hi everyone!
I am a web developer of a company using angular. My recent task is to speed up the home page of our company. Google insights tool says that our home page loading speed is too low. I tried to apply angular universal on our website already, and now the score for our website is only 36 for mobile and 76 for desktop.
After angular universal, the size of home page itself is only 500k, but the Google insights tool will still wait for loading the entire application before score the page.
Is there any way for me to make the website even quicker except angular universal or lazy loading (after lazy loading still 1.5MB for main.js)?

Thanks for you all!