AngularJS and web development

Hi

I want to become a professional web developer.
So if I learn AngularJS, will it have scope in future? Or should I change my path?

Please provide with suggestions on what should I proceed with. I have idea about HTML, CSS, JavaScript. I have taken a course on Angular 7 on Udemy.

Also I am a bit confused with the other frameworks in MEAN stack ( Please explain each in simple words…like Angular is for front end, and also all are javascript based which is confusing me).

Thank you

1 Like

Angular definitely has scope in the future. It’s used a lot in bigger enterprises. Although the biggest front-end framework is react, I honestly believe it doesn’t matter which framework you study. You just have to show that you are good with it and knowledgeable.

Start building projects. Here is an article link on ideas. https://medium.com/@vicbergquist/18-fun-apis-for-your-next-project-8008841c7be9

Mongo - database
Express - backend framework for node
Angular - front end javascript framework
Node - javascript language for server/backend

Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Angular is defintely a relevant skill. I would strongly encourage you to continue with Angular rather that learning AngularJS.

1 Like

Difference bet. angular and angularJS?

AngularJS is the 1.x version of Angular. Angular 2 and onward is a rewrite of AngularJS in TypeScript, and should be seen as a completely different framework.

1 Like

Yes! AngularJS and other JS templating technologies (Backbone.js, Knockout.js etc) are the future of web application.
More specifically AngularJS is being used in data have driven enterprise applications.

1 Like

I mean sure they will have future (Vue, React and Angular)

They will continue to evolve because of the number of people that use them.