Any feedback is welcome

Didn’t finish all the CSS but still decided to give it :slight_smile:

Hi
nice colors , simple , there is a missing e letter in the ;by clicking on th picture below;
good job.

thank you :slight_smile:
will fix the miss type.
i really tried to focus on the colors since I’m at the lesson part where there explain it.
will try to evolve it as i go farther in to the lessons.

Nice work!!! i love the colors palette, together have a good combination, so elegant. I’ll suggest that you can add some shadow to the text to contrast with their background. All of them is fine, good job.

will do that. thank you :slight_smile:

Hi @MaxClef, some things to help you along,

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>) so you’ll know if you’re meeting the user stories.
  • On using codepen. codepen only expects the code you’d put within the <body> </body> tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • The link to your font would go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
    • No need to include the <style> </style> tags in the CSS section.

ya… I did the project in atom and than passed it to codepen… somehow looked better there:)
i like working more in atom… i don’t know if there is a way to show my projects from there???

I did my projects in Brackets and then cut&pasted what was needed into codepen.
I wasn’t sure where you were so just based my comments on what I saw.

no no… don’t get me the wrong way… thanks for the info.
its the first time i use it. so I’m not super familiar with the way it work…

1 Like