Anyone curious about ASP.NET MVC

Hey all,

If anyone is curious about ASP.NET MVC or even the MVC architecture in general, but has not checked it out yet, I just made a video about it that is geared toward total noobs. I Love FreeCodeCamp and I also love ASP.NET/C#. I am trying to help others learn more about the .NET/Microsoft stack as I’ve found a serious lack of resources for newbies out there. Not sure why, as it is also open-source and totally free to work with. Plus, if you know C#, then you can write desktop apps, Android Apps, and iOS apps to go along with your back-end APIs. FCC is complementary to me learning ASP.NET because through FCC I learn Bootstrap, JavaScript, and HTML which I actually use in my ASP.NET applications.

Of course, I am still learning a ton myself but I love taking difficult concepts and simplifying them for beginners.

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks for sharing! I’d really love to get into .NET someday, and I’ll make sure to check out your video when I do.

1 Like

Hi,
Cheers for the video. Now I have basic understanding about MVC.

I just started learning MVC and I want to make a forum website.

So cheers once more

Happy coding

Rudolfs

1 Like

I’ve known C# for desktop programs for almost 2 years, but have always wanted to get into the back-end with it. Thanks for this video!

1 Like

Hi,

I wanted to get advice how to start learning mvc to make websites.

I have little experience with vs205 or C#.

1 Like