Anyone here use Codecademy?

I was looking around for some code practice and it was suggested by a friend that I look into Codecademy. However the lessons only seem to work with Tracking Protection disabled. Is this experience the same for others?

I don’t want to use Codecademy if they gather information on my browsing habits.

Check out Brave browser, it supposedly disables all trackers and advertisements etc.
Brave is still a little rough on desktop (i still use chrome for dev) but it has the best mobile browser in my opinion

It’s been a while since I have been to codecademy but I usually use Brave and dont remember having issues

Also fun-fact, Brave was co-founded by Brendan Eich who also invented Javascript! and co-founded Mozilla and the Firefox browser

I used Codecademy on the early days of FCC, much because I couldn’t keep up with the difficulty level of the challenges (keep in mind that English is not my mother language, so here’s another obstacle) and got frustrated. I got a front-end certificate from them, but I don’t think it’s much better than FCC when it comes to code practicing.

Some people say that 100 days of code is a nice exercise.