Anyone in the Greater Pittsburgh, PA Area? interest in a study group

Anyone in the Greater Pittsburgh, PA Area? interest in a study group

I am just creating this post and thread to see if anyone is in the Greater Pittsburgh or Latrobe Area in southwest PA. I have used FCC alot in the past and have just recently graudated from grad school with a masters in Cyber Security and also a certificate from a coding boot camp for FSW. I have been self teaching myself alot about network and information security and things tech related. Especially software related.

I have been trying to reinforce my learning and interest in coding. I have a Github account https://github.com/ChrisJabb21 of my proudest work I made on my own and hoping to improve and make a portfolio but i have been on and off of it due to job searching for software development positions and a bunch of things going on in my personal life. Job searching has been cutting into my time and energy being a recent graduate.

I would love to to connect with other new developers, hobbyists, or anyone with a interest in this. Mostly for the intent of study purposes (shared knowledge, going over code together, answering questions, etc.) and for morale boosts. I would love to connect and hear back from anyone virtually and to provide my experience to hopefully help others out in the self learning journey. I have been at it alone for a while and I figured why not reach out and make a post regarding the PIttsburgh PA area

Sincerely,
Chris J.