Anyone want a video tutorial on anything?

It would be nice, this is very important topic for software developers.

1 Like

Hey Ben, here is part two of the tic-tac-toe where I attempt to explain Min-Max. It is a bit complicated, so hopefully my explanation wasn’t too confusing.

When you say APIs, are you talking about RESTful APIs in general? There are many different types of APIs out there, and each one is different.

I went to load a folder from a previous project and the folder was simply…empty…like the Atom program didn’t or wouldn’t recognize those projects from a different program so it didn’t even show them as an option to be opened. Sounds weird…
I understand how to “open” files in programs…just seems odd that they wouldn’t even “appear” through the process of opening a file in the Atom folder.
Thanx for responding.

I’m talking about the basics of API in general. The stuff you need to know before getting to knowing the different types

1 Like

Hi,
are you still offering ?
This may be too basic but there are a lot of tutorials on the basic of coding languages.
You learn to iterate, you learn to use syntax, and then- there is a disconnect before the next level.

It would be nice with some examples on how to actually solve problems with loops.
Like taking an issue that programmers meet and go from problem to solution.
like building a simple program that has a little frontend, a little backend and a small database. and then go from design- pseudo code - and on

1 Like

I tried to create a simple guide to testing for you. It is mainly to get your feet wet in testing.

Let me know if this is similar to what you were requesting: