APIsand Microservices - URL Shortener Microservice

There seems to be a problem with the checker to see if you have completed that project. I am not done with the project but when i do the check it tells me i am done. That i have passed all checks. Can it be kindly reviewed?

Thank You.
Nathan.

1 Like

I am also facing this kinda issue. Right now I am doing the Exercise Tracker project, I am not done with the project but when I pasted my project URL for some reason it is passing all the User Stories. I have also pasted some random Glitch URL and it is passing all tests.
Regards!

1 Like

Yes, I hope it gets resolved before anyone tries to participate in them. All checks for the database mongo activities are also not checked.

Hello,
I am facing the same problem today, which is preventing me from moving forward as Iā€™m using the checker to send me the correct request for me to handle.
Since the project is automatically considered as ā€˜passedā€™, it seems that the request is not even sent outā€¦
Could you please have a look?
Thanks a lot!

Welcome, Ivig.

I will point you to this thread for the answer:

Thanks a lot for that.
Thatā€™s unfortunate, but Iā€™ll find another way to validate that my code is working properly and correctly implements the user-story.

1 Like

Thanks for this information!

Today I saw the same issue.
My skeleton project was passed all the test for ā€œURL Shortener Microserviceā€ unexpectedly.

I confirmed that any request did not fire from my browser and my repl.ioā€™s site was not received any requests.

I think this is because the testString to confirm this project is still empty.

Now I understand some of the tests are under construction from this topicā€™s information.
Anyway Iā€™m going to complete my project like demo site!

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.