Applied Accessibility: Give Links Meaning by Using Descriptive Link Text

The link text that Camper Cat is using is not very descriptive without the surrounding context. Move the anchor (a) tags so they wrap around the text “information about batteries” instead of “Click here”.

this one is the paragraph

<p>Felines the world over have been waging war on the most persistent of foes. This red nemesis combines both cunning stealth and lightening speed. But chin up, fellow fighters, our time for victory may soon be near. <a href="">Click here</a>< for  information about batteries /p>

and I think this one is the solution but the page said is bad.

<p>Felines the world over have been waging war on the most persistent of foes. This red nemesis combines both cunning stealth and lightening speed. But chin up, fellow fighters, our time for victory may soon be near. Click here for <a href="">information about batteries</a></p>
2 Likes

Thanks you! I going to refresh and try again.

This is not working. Can someone have a look at this lesson. I have done also as per above in the solution but till says its bad.

KJ

Between the anchor tag and the start of the text remove the space at least that’s what fixed it on mine :blush:

There should be no space between “> and information” and your code will work.

There should be no space between > and information, try that and it will work.