Arlan Hamilton Tribute Page

Hi,

I’d be really grateful for feedback that anyone wishes to provide. Thank you!

Arlan Hamilton Tribute Page https://codepen.io/coro121/pen/yZqBvx

1 Like

good job
but don’t you think if the picture’s container with less border radios looks better than what is now?

1 Like

You removed the link that runs the tests. If that link is put back in your page only passes 4 of the 10 tests.
(Yes, I know…id versus class. Not sure how FCC grades that)

1 Like

Whooa, totally forgot about that testing template. Thank you! I see what you are saying.

Great advice! I took your suggestion and adjusted.

1 Like

Good deal! You may want to look at lessening the border radius on #img-div…on a smaller screen the text gets cut off. Well, not really but the dark letters blend in with the dark background because they overflow and…

1 Like

nice work!

if you want to keep the border radius as it is then I would suggest adding more margin on the left and right of the text underneath the tribute picture and have the container the text is in expand downwards as the text wraps - a nice little challenge.

also, adding some margin-right to the list of text under quotes and facts will help it stand out.

as a complete aside, when you have some downtime search online for typography. fascinating subject that doesn’t get covered in bootcamps (it’s more in the design realm). but it will up your game.

1 Like

Thank you, implemented that change as well. :smile:

Super appreciative for your aside! Also, I updated the margin as both you and Roma suggested. Thank you so much!

Great job! Keep up the great work!

Just a small tip:

• Change the body background-color instead of a section. It will remove the white bars on the page.
1 Like

Thank you! I applied some of what you said :grinning:

1 Like