Avril Lavigne page feedback plus two questions

Please comment on my tribute page: https://codepen.io/Agnes93/pen/QQJmPd
Why don’t the jumbotron and card attributes work?

It seems there’s no reference to Bootstrap in the pen.

In codepen you can go to Settings, CSS, scroll down and add Bootstrap through the helpful menu labeled quick add.

Oh my, I enabled Bootstrap the last time I was using Codepen, I didn’t know I have to enable it each time I want to make changes in the code…? Could you take a look at my code now? After I enabled Boostrap my footer went crazy, it’s not at the bottom of the page anymore. Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

Hi @Agnes93, I had the same issue thinking I had enabled Bootstrap in my settings so should be there all the time, but (and i think correctly) it won’t assume you want it for each new pen you create as what you need depends on what you are creating. Its simple enough to add if needed in any case :slight_smile:

EDIT: You seem to be be missing a closing DIV at line 42. I think that will close the container and put your footer where you need it.

I like your page too by the way. The embedded video is a nice tlouch too :slight_smile: well done!

Thank you so much for your kind words and for your tip! It worked! :grinning:

1 Like

Hi, I’m glad it helped sort the problem out. Now on to the Personal Profile, which I found really fun and learned so much from. Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, already started it! :smiley: