I’m trying to set up Babel with standard ASP.NET BundleConfig.cs (Bundler).
My idea is to:
- Have folder with working ES6 files
- Folder with components/modules
- Folder with pages
- ES6 file with main logic for that specific page, imported appropriate components/modules
- On every build to trigger “npx babel” (transpile all working files)
- Bundle transpiled files using ASP.NET’s BundleConfig.cs
I kind of fully set up the workflow but the issue now is: Babel transpiles my “import” statements, as well as “core-js” imports (which are hooked up automatically) into
I believe there is no way - not to use
require('...') and to be able to support older browsers (specifically I need IE11)?
Then, what would be the best option to support these requires?
Thank you in advance!