Because Hodor. my first project

My tribute to hodor
hodor codepen
i tried to keep the style like the example tribute page while doing as much as possible with bootsrap.
i used a well for the grey color background but i had to use a lot of css to position stuff correctly. hope i can get some feedback. Time for the portfolio project in the meantime.

ps. this is the first time i’m reaching out to the internet and I’m hoping to find some friends and support out there. It’s not easy learning alone in your room.

2 Likes

First off congrats! Your tribute page is simple but dont worry simple is good when you are first starting out! Don’t be afraid to reach out to the community because you are part of the community and we are here to help and support each other!

I challenge you to look at some tutorials on bootstrap because you definetly have the basics down! Create a new pen to practice with! Go to http://www.getbootstrap.com and check out some of the code on there. They have a lot of code on there that you can copy and paste! Keep up the good work and don’t give up! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns :slight_smile:

Keep it up buddy, Hodor for life.:smile: