Beginner here! Syllabus help needed

Beginner here! Syllabus help needed

Hello all! This is my first post on this forum so please excuse me for any mistakes. I’ve been reading all the posts on this forum and I had a question regarding the syllabus. I haven’t started doing anything on this website yet since the news about the change in syllabus. I tried signing up on the beta site but it always shows some error. I’ve given up on that and hence this post. I’m quite confused as to whether I should start with the syllabus on this site or wait till the new one is uploaded. Will I miss out on anything? Will I have to start over again when the change is made?
This is my first time trying something online so I don’t know much about it. Any and all help will be of much use.
Thanks!

• Z

You will have to start over, but I think this is a good thing. Repetition is the key to learning, so it’s a good idea to repeat the exercises at least once (I’d suggest doing them in chunks of 5 or 10 and repeating each chunk a few times).

My advice is to just get started. There’s no firm date on when the curriculum refresh will go live, and the longer you wait to start, the longer it will take for you to get hired.

Thank you. I guess I’ll just get started then!

@zorba_thegreek

The HTML-CSS-Javascript you learn will constantly be built upon.
The newer standards often strive to implement a more simplified way to tackle an issue, that the community of programmers might already be working around.

So just get started and have fun. The foundation skills are going to carry.
-WWC

Thank you yeah I’ve been trying ti follow it diligently!