Best Paid Course Online To Learn Full Stack Web Development?

Best Paid Course Online To Learn Full Stack Web Development?

Hi
So I am an accountant but web development is my passion and I want to chase after this dream, so I want to enhance my skills in development (I already have made 3 different websites for clients and they are satisfied with it) and hopefully land a permanent job as a developer.
What courses can I take to help me with this. I am particularly better at front end than back but I would rather be full stack

1 Like

How you created those websites?Are they static or dynamic? What are you looking for to learn? Frameworks like Angular/ React for the front end side? For Node Js and React I can recommend Maximilian Schwarzmuller, he got some courses about React and Node JS.

1 Like

Hey Kish, i have one, and i doing that course already a halfyear. it’s fullstack! and it’s with a crazy prize:

https://www.udemy.com/course/the-complete-web-development-bootcamp/

Also projects incuded, and ciriculum. exc~

everything you need for fullstack webdevelopment!

I’m guessing that you have already done the freeCodeCamp curriculum?

1 Like

Udemy plug again.
Complete Node.js Developer Course, 3rd edition.
Host explains it really well, takes you through the whole backend process step-by-step. A must-do for apiring backend developers.

Hi @Kish – fellow accountant here too!

Are you looking for a course you can take, where you physically go to? or are you looking for an online course?