Bug in Applied Visual Design challenge - height adjust

Bug in Applied Visual Design challenge - height adjust

I’ve been cruising through the curriculum and have hit a wall here, which I think may be a bug…

The challenge is to set the height property for a heading tag to 25 px - I’ve tried to do both in the <style> section as well as adding a style attribute to the <h4> element in the body, but neither solution will pass the test.

Here’s the challenge prompt and the relevant piece of code, am I doing something wrong here?

Add a height property to the h4 tag and set it to 25px.

<style>
  h4 {
    text-align: center;
    height: 25px;
}
more CSS
</style>

The above code passes the challenge when I run it. What browser are you using?

Hi Ariel, I’m using the following in Windows 10 Home:
Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Here’s a vid:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19nIhFnPhWxp1zNqCymsy72--zaBZd4o6

Have you tried resetting the challange and putting your solution in fresh?

Yes, I’ve reset the code and tried typing it in again. I’ve also tried resetting, then copy and pasting from the example (changing 20 to 25, of course).

I’m about to clear my cache and cookies, will report back.
edit: no dice - same result as before

I was having this same issue on this challenge and, later, on a couple of the Responsive Design challenges. Despite having what appeared to be the correct solution, the tests would fail. I was able to resolve it with a little experimentation.

Not sure what the tests are using to measure height as that seems to be the value that they fail on. However, setting my browser’s zoom to 120% allows the tests to pass. I did this on all three tests that had previously failed.

Hope this helps.