I completed the minimal user story at my recipebox challenge.
Please test the functionality by focusing the user story.
Before I start the next challenge I want to take a big breath and continue to update this project.
I would like to create a fully usable website from this take home project.
My plan is:
- create a registration/login procedure
- create a database to store the new recipes
- create an interface to see the recipes uploaded by someone else
- user can upload any image, now only url can set as background
- continue to develop the filters (I already added some icon to left side, these still not work. These icons will filter the recipes in the book, and the search icon(left side, already fully functional) will help to find quickly the recipe what we looking for… )
- maybe I add more a forum for every recipes where the users can share their experience?
- if you have any idea what else functionality sall I add more to the project, please write me a message
- and at least the biggest challenge will be turn mobile responsive this challenge. The design what I choose is impossible to keep on mobile and the code is also difficult a bit to turn responsive with some media query code. Maybe I will rotate the book on mobile? At top will be the image and at bottom the content of recipe? Like any calendar. Or any idea?