Calculator in REACT JS

Hello dear friends. i have finished the calculator, made it in Reactjs and the rest Vanila how i like it, JS Rocks!!!. I hope you like it

1 Like

Hello,
Your calculator looks great! I like how you used text-shadow to give the numbers in the display a glow effect. :grinning:

1 Like

Mmm really!!. I will fix it as soon aa possible. Thanks

the problem it is solved. Thanks

Hello. you can try it now. Thanks for the help. You always helping me. Thank you. I really want to be a real programmer and i appreciate your help. If you could give some advices, for example wich books read. i am really interestead in learning programming, not just to learn to work with somme framework. that is why i am so interestead in vanilla js beacause i like to think and find the purest solution possible. If you could help me with some advices and orientation about it. I am 33 years and sometimes i am not really sure if i could make it. To find a job as a programmer. but i will keep doing that.
you can try with the calculator now. Thanks

I think that this behavior it is because the bundle js of freecodecamp wants this level of exactitud and i musto to multiplicate the result by 100000 and then divide it to have a decimal so long. If i round the result the bundle js do not let me pass