Campers & Buddies

I had exactly the same thing. Perhaps the URL has changed. Lets wait for @Zubru22 to reply.

I donā€™t know about URL change but I made chanel private so propably you canā€™t see it without being added up. I will add you to the chanel as soon as I get home because my phone canā€™t handle Gitter app. Give me 30 minutes or so. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s cool :slight_smile: take your time, no hurries!

@gordonFreeman donā€™t worry I was on my way home anyway :slight_smile: do you have the same nickname on Gitter? As there are many gordonFreeman users so I donā€™t know which one is yours.

@geekosupremo I added you to Gitter :slight_smile:

I will try to be good admin of this community, it will be though because of time diffrences so donā€™t get mad if some things will take time to be done :smiley:

yup :slight_smile: my nickname is hamza077

@gordonFreeman I just added you to Gitter :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! And no worries bout the time zone thing. itā€™s cool :wink:

Hi Everyone.
I donā€™t know if this is still active. But id love to join in.
I have requested access to the FB group but cant get through the gitter link.

Looking forward to making new friends.

Hi! There hasnā€™t been much activity lately. Iā€™ve added you to the Gitter chat (assuming your Gitter username is also PnkUncrn).

If youā€™re looking to make new friends, thereā€™s also an online study group a fellow camper setup: http://forum.freecodecamp.com/t/online-study-group-wanted/15570/43. Iā€™m also in that group and itā€™s quite active, not just for studying as the name suggest. Hereā€™s the link to the chat room on Discord: https://discord.gg/Fjur2Xa

Hey Thanks for the add. My gitter username is pnkuncrn indeed. Have a great one.

So many replies. Maybe we should add a meetup section?

Regardless.
I want a CodeCampBuddy! Sounds like fun.

Iā€™m so sorry about my disappearing. A lot has been happening in my life and I had to abadon learning at FCC for while. Now Iā€™m back and I started learning on FCC again. Hope to hear from all of you. Both new and old Campers & Buddies!

You still hanging out here?

Hi @geekosupremo,

To be honest my idea never really worked at even small scale. Probably because of my commission problems. I tried starting FreeCodeCamp curriculum over again but I always stopped at some point. I started CS degree on a university and it taught me to study everyday but currently Iā€™m too busy with my studying to be active member of FCC.

Anyway if you have any questions or just want to talk feel free to send me a message. Good luck with your journey on FCC!