Can somebody tell me what is wrong with my code?

Hi, I am working on the second Responsive Web Design Project. The requirements state that the name, email, and number tags should have ids that are labelled “name-label”, “email-label”, and “number-label”, respectively. I think that I met this requirement, however the "Fork Me! test says other wise. I’ve looked through my code multiple times and cannot seem to find where the fault is. I have pasted my code down below and it would be nice if someone can explain to me where I screwed up.

<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>
<h1 id="title">How Stupid is Aiden?</h1>
<p id="description">It is commonly known how Aiden is very stupid. However, how stupid he really is has never been confirmed. Please complete this survey so that we can obtain the general opinion. This is also a contest. Whoever gets all the questions correct will win.</p>
<form id="survey-form">
<input type="text" id="number" placeholder="Enter a number. (This number will determine how stupid Aiden is. It should be from 1-10.)" id="stupid-meter"></input>
<br>
<input type="text" id="name" id="name-label" placeholder="Enter your name" required></input>
<input type="text" id="email" id="email-label" placeholder="Enter your email" required></input>
<br>
<input type="text" id="number-label" placeholder="Enter your User ID (this is the number on the bottom of this page)"</input>
<p>Your User ID is randomly generated. No other user of this site will have the same user ID as you, and it will be used solely for data collection purposes.
<div id="name">
</div>
<div id="checkboxes">
<input type="checkbox" value="1">I have read and agreed to the <a href="https://codepen.io/aaron-shi/pen/zajdzE">Aaron Terms of Service</a></input><br>
<input type="checkbox" value="1">I have also read and agreed to the <a href="https://codepen.io/aaron-shi/pen/dKeLjQ">Aaron Privacy Policy</a><br></input>
<input type="checkbox" value="1">I agree to have our weekly newsletter "Stupid Quotes from Aiden", sent to my inbox every friday. I also agree to have that email used for the purpose of eamilign the results of the contest regarding the following survey.</input>
</div>
<p>Please select your response from the options below. remember to answer honestly so that we can collect our best and most accurate data.</p>
    <select id="dropdown">
<option value="very smart">I would very happily spend all my time with Aiden.</option>
<option value="not bad">Aiden's fine, I mean he's not <i>that</i> dumb (which is saying something)</option>
<option value="pretty dumb">Aiden is very idiotic. He's like a cow.</option>
<option value="very dumb">Aiden is worse than a cow. He's like one of those aliens that sits in their ships and says, "What's Earth?" <i>Soooooooooooo</i> dumb.</option>
    </select>
</input>
</div>
<p>Is Aiden dumb?</p>
<div class="name">
<input type="radio" value="yes" name="dumb-or-no">Yes</input>
<input type="radio" value="no" name="dumb-or-no">No</input>
</div>
<br>
<button type="submit"id="submit">Submit</button>
<br>
<textarea id="suggestions-box" placeholder="Please enter any additional comments you may have here, before you click submit"></textarea>

</form>
<p>Your user ID is... 758293040.</p>