The submit button project may be glitched? All of the criteria was met with the exception of inserting the button itself into the code. This seems like a contradiction to me. I have attached a picture regarding my situation. I have clicked on “test code” several times, restarted my browser and even checked forums for solutions to “button element not resulting in a button”. I know you guys are very busy and probably run into several users who complain only to find out it’s a code error. I really hope this is not one of those situations though and hope that I can move past this obstacle.
Read the instructions carefully:
You form should have the submit button inside it.
Coming back to the issue months later I took one look at it and already new the issue. Thanks Jackson Bates for the help. I don’t remember exactly how I got past it back then, and I just found out where to find “alerts”, but your efforts may have assisted others that viewed this and shown them how such a simple mistake as no adding the button within the actual form can cause headaches. It’s at times like this, a user should take a 10 min break or use the rubber ducky method.