Now, I can’t sign back in. I keep getting a “Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again in a moment.” error.
I initially signed up using Github OAuth.
Here are the things I’ve tried so far:
- Try signing in using email code
- Disable Privacy Badger for FCC page
- Clear browser cache and cookies
- Revoke Github OAuth and re-authenticate
- Use different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer)
- Use different OS (Windows 10, Ubuntu 18.04)
- Use different machines (desktop, laptop, work laptop)
- Use different network (home network through Comcast, work internet through university)
I’m out of ideas. Any suggestions on why I’m having trouble signing in?