Change the Color of Text

Change the Color of Text

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<h2 style="color:blue">CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_12_6) AppleWebKit/603.3.8 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/10.1.2 Safari/603.3.8.

Link to the challenge:

RED

i can’t pass this lesson please help with it.
your h2 element should be red

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into the forum, remember to precede it with a line of three backticks and follow it with a line of three backticks to make easier to read. See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

If you are talking about the same challenge, then you must use the in-line style syntax to change the font color to red of the h2 element. The example shows how to change the font text color to blue of the h2 element. Use that as a reference and use “red” instead of “blue”.

I don’t see anything in your code that would make the h2 element red. Please read the challenge instructions carefully.