Change the Font Size of an Element*

i spent about 7minutes and i figure it out

Your code so far

<style>
  .red-text {color: red;}p{font-size: 16px;}

</style>

<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p class="red-text">Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p>purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, sed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_3) AppleWebKit/604.5.6 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/11.0.3 Safari/604.5.6.

Link to the challenge:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/challenges/change-the-font-size-of-an-element

1 Like
.red-text { color: red; } p{ font-size: 16px; }

CatPhotoApp

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, sed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

<style>
  .red-text {
    color: red;
  }

p{
    font-size: 16px;
  }

</style>

<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p class="red-text">Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p>purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, sed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>

I think your answer is correct… i didn’t find it any error.
May be refresh your browser and run it your answer.

1 Like