Change the Font Size - Roggers918

I’m not seeing the change in font size. Please help.

Your code so far

<style>
   font-size: 16px {
    color: red;
  }
</style>

<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p class="red-text">Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p1>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p1>```
**Your browser information:**

Your Browser User Agent is: ```Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.100 Safari/537.36```.

**Link to the challenge:**
https://www.freecodecamp.org/challenges/change-the-font-size-of-an-element

You deleted the name of your class and put font-size: 16px on the outside of the style definition.

Thanks, but I’m still stuck

I’m stuck.

Not seeing the coding error

Your code so far

<style>
   {
     font-size: 16px 
     }
</style>

<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p class="red-text">Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p2>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p2>```
**Your browser information:**

Your Browser User Agent is: ```Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.100 Safari/537.36```.

**Link to the challenge:**
https://www.freecodecamp.org/challenges/change-the-font-size-of-an-element

The style tag when you start that exercise looks like this:

<style>
  .red-text {
  }
</style>

The instructions are to create an entry for p elements and set the font-size to 16 pixels (16px).

You add an entry by typing the selector, followed by curly braces within which you write the style. So it would look something like this:

<style>
  .red-text {
  }
  p {
    [styling here]
  }
</style>

Thanks that helped a lot.