Changing font size and text zoom to 100%?

Tell us what’s happening:

I can resolve this last step:

-Between the style tags, give the p elements font-size of 16px. Browser and Text zoom should be at 100%.

What am I missing? this is my code so far:

I followed each hints as well as other’s attempt and still giving me an error.

.red-text { color: red;

{font-size: 16px;}

}

CatPhotoApp

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

Kitty ipsum text: purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

**Your browser information:**

Your Browser User Agent is: ```Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0.3239.84 Safari/537.36```.

**Link to the challenge:**
https://www.freecodecamp.org/challenges/change-the-font-size-of-an-element

Hey @PinkfitTrain,
it seems your CSS rules are written in the wrong way. You created a rule for the class .red-text with the color red, but you did not have to put another set of curly brackets for the font-size attribute.
You can put multiple attributes for a CSS rule. Just make sure to end each rule with a semicolon (;).

Hope that helps.

TomerPacific, you mean something like this?

font-size = 16px;

CatPhotoApp

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

Kitty ipsum text: purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

Where do I put the curly braces?

font-size = 16px;

CatPhotoApp

That’s my actual code.