Cheap web hosting providers?

Cheap web hosting providers?

Hello, I’m looking for cheap web hosting providers.

Came across InMotion, bluehost, godady and also time4vps (this one I haven’t heard about in any reviews, but I see pretty good prices).

Could you recommend any of these? Or maybe you have others to compare?

Thank you for answers.

You can take a look at Github Pages. It’s free. And there’s a guide if you want to use a custom domain. Make sure to check their guides and use policies for more info.

But if you’re really looking to get a hosting provider, I have experience with GoDaddy, they’re alright. But there are some reviews that say negative stuff about them. Although sometimes I find that these negative comments are usually from people who are selling another hosting provider - affiliates.

hostgator-is-very-cheap

I’m using Eco Web Hosting
https://www.ecowebhosting.co.uk/web-hosting

Very recommended web hosting service, and also great technical support.

Take a look
:slightly_smiling_face:

Netlify.com and Neocities.org I’ve used Earthlink and Godaddy for work but don’t like their control panels.

Hey DaceRobert i suggest you to use DMCA ignored Hosting. i am using this hosting service from last 2 year and i am happy with them.

Hi, it also depends from where you live.
I live in Italy and I find Aruba to be a very good choice.

You can chose a domain through them or bring in another one that you bought somewhere else.
They give you PHP as a backend language together with a cPanel, a free SSL certificate and support for both mySql and PostgreSql database. You can install different plugins/libraries through the cPanel as well.

I’ve also tried GitHub pages but there are two main things I don’t like about it:

• You need to link the page to a public repository, that way your code will be visible to everyone. So it’s not particularly good if you have to connect it to a backend and if you have information you don’t want to share.
  • It puts an hash sign in the URL, that gave me quite a few problem with React router.

I use cloudways for all my clients WordPress, php and static applications! Very cheap, quick and good support. Been a customer for about 3 years now. Cheers!