Code-pen CSS having issues

Hi, I’m trying to work on my first Tribute Project. Whatever I work in the middle screen of CodePen on CSS nothing happens. It is totally ignoring my CSS. The HTML works fine. What do you think I’m doing wrong?

Thanks!

I’m sorry, but I literally just got back from dropping my crystal ball off at the mechanic’s.:wink: Maybe you could help us by providing a link to the pen in question.

Ok. Thanks. I’m going to continue to chip away at it and review my CSS lessons. If it still doesn’t work, I will post my link here.

Thanks!

Marla.

What Kevin is saying is…to answer your question of what you are doing wrong, we’d need to see your codepen… More than happy to help, but we have no idea whats going on with your code until we see it.

Ok. Thanks! I will post if I don’t make any more headway.
Thanks for all of your help!

Marla

1 Like

could you please help with the tribute project. The is link to the editor and test environment is not working. what should i do?

kavya

I’m not sure I understand…by the editor, do you mean codepen?

https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js . This link is not working. Where could i actually write my code and run for designing the tribute project? Could you help me with that?

kavya

Well this is disappointing. I did a google search to try to find the answer to the same problem the OP asked about, but there’s nothing here to help resolve the issue… Back to googling I go…

Ok, I found out what the problem was… My CSS was malformed. I copy pasted my original work and it failed to copy over properly.