Comment out HTML bug on iPad?

Comment out HTML bug on iPad?

Bit confused. This looks right to me and matches the help video but won’t pass the run test. I’m on iPad.

And btw creating an account to post in this forum and obeying the formatting and no link rules is really off putting to newbies. I wonder how many people have just flat out given up trying to ask on the forum.

Edit. Ok now I’ve posted here I can see the problem. There’s a subtle difference in the 2 dashes in second comment. How this happened (twice from scratch btw) is not known but I’m using iPad.

<!--
<h1>Hello World</h1>
-—>
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<!-—
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
-->

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 12_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.1 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1.

Link to the challenge:
Removed http ref to free code site. It’s the comment out challenge

The code editor FCC uses (Monaco, ie Microsoft’s VSCode text editor) doesn’t support mobile browsers.

Yes, I understand that this can be very frustrating, but the alternative is that the forum is full of spam, so it is a fair tradeoff.

But the default content for when you ask for help from the challenges is to put a link at the bottom of the page. I didn’t even know the link was there, I had to scan down the content to work out what was going on. And considering it was also saying “you’ve got code, make sure you put it in quotes” even though the default post creation from the challenge already puts quotes round it. I had to try several times changing random things in my post before I just gave up and submitted without putting any extra quotes in.

The site and forum is designed to help new developers, it shouldn’t be obstructive to those who need help.