Comment out HTML giving strange response

Tell us what’s happening:
The feedback on this code says 2 of 4 answers are correct. It thinks the paragraph text is still visible and missing —> somewhere.
But if I add < before the actual text inside the paragraph and nothing else, then it marks 3 of 4 answers correct, just need a —> somewhere.
Incidentally, the web page screen preview doesn’t remove any of the text unless I type the <!— and —> inside the header or paragraph tags and the system says that is incorrect too. Please help!

Your code so far

<!-—
<h1>Hello World</h1>
-—>
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<!-—
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
-—>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 11_4_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/11.0 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/comment-out-html

Thank you! I appreciate the feedback.

I see. It’s because it’s a digital keyboard changing the dash without me noticing. I’ll use a regular keyboard. Thank you!

Any other suggestions? It still isn’t working with the right dashes.

What do you have right now?

Browser is Safari. I can download Chrome.

This is in Chrome.

I started from scratch.

Idk man. Can you try on a desktop/laptop? I’m starting to think that your keyboard is throwing in extra invisible characters.

Yeah, I’ll try a pc when I get home. At least I know the code should work. Thanks for all the help!