I have created a github repository for those who have never contributed to any github open source projects.This repo will help with your first github contribution.So you just have to follow these simple steps for your first open source contribution.
Here we go :
- Go to this github repo and fork this repo.
- Clone your forked repo on your local machine.
- Make the necessary changes as given in details in READE.md file.
- Create a new local branch and push it to your forked repository.
- Create a Pull request for your branch.
[Full explained instructions here link]
And that’s it .That’s all you need to do .And you just did your first open source contribution.