Create a Media Query - Can't see what's wrong

Hi there, can you help me detect the error that’s keeping me on this one?

<style>
  p {
    font-size: 20px;
  }

/* Add media query below */
  @media (max-height: 800px) {
    p {
      font-size: 10px;
    }
  }
</style>

<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus quis tempus massa. Aenean erat nisl, gravida vel vestibulum cursus, interdum sit amet lectus. Sed sit amet quam nibh. Suspendisse quis tincidunt nulla. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut sit amet pretium nisl. Vivamus vel mi sem. Aenean sit amet consectetur sem. Suspendisse pretium, purus et gravida consequat, nunc ligula ultricies diam, at aliquet velit libero a dui.</p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_10_1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/69.0.3497.100 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/responsive-web-design-principles/create-a-media-query

Are you by any chance using Edge, IE, or Safari as your browser? Free Code Camp has been updated to use newer technologies. It makes the application much faster and it means that we can go much longer without having to do a huge migration like the recent one. However, Edge, Internet Explorer, and Safari are very bad about choosing not to adhere to standards and support new functionality in JS and CSS. Right now, that means that these browsers exhibit lots of unexpected behavior. If you become a web developer you will come to hate these browsers with every fiber of your being.

Haha, I was never keen on IE either. However, I’m using Chrome. Do you suggest another browser?

Chrome is what I recommend. Your code should pass. Try resetting the challenge, pasting your solution back in, and running the tests again.