Curriculum Kicks me out

When logging in i’m taken to a welcome page with my name, asking me to take part in a survey. When I click the ‘Go to the coding curriculum’ it take me to freecodecamp as if i’ve never logged in , no progress , no name, and the sign in button appears again. I hit sign in and it takes me to the start again. I’ve tried clearing cache, restarting computer, I’ve verified this is the correct email account that i’ve had since starting FCC. Can someone help?

Thank you for helping make FCC better. Bugs should always be reported as GitHub Issues. Whenever reporting a bug, please check first that there isn’t already an issue for it and provide as much detail as possible.

I threw some extra information into the github issue post.
I figure the more helpful unique information the better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have the same issue.
When accessing the curriculum, at first it appears I am signed out.
However I am not signed out fully, rather I am not signed into the curriculum only.
I cannot successfully sign into the curriculum.
Other signed in areas operate as normal.
I have deleted browser cookies and cache, this has no effect.
The issue is common across Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers.
This issue is common across multiple devices.
I am in New Zealand.

Same here, has this been fixed yet?

My understanding is the work around is still current. If you’re in Australia or New Zealand, use a VPN and it should work. I am using Windscribe for chrome and works like a charm. I believe most are using this : https://medium.freecodecamp.org/how-to-set-up-a-vpn-in-5-minutes-for-free-and-why-you-urgently-need-one-d5cdba361907 as provided by Quincy Larson.

1 Like

Thanks! Windscribe worked fine. I’m from Australia so just confirming that it works (hopefully for other Aussies too).

1 Like

I am having the same issue in the UK. Is there a solution for it anywhere?

We know that many users are experiencing a bug that causes them to appear signed out when they view the curriculum. The team is working hard to resolve this issue and to release updates and fixes that we are all very excited about.

While the problem persists, you may be able to use this workaround.

If that does not work, please simply wait for the update. You can still access the lessons. You can save your solutions outside of freeCodeCamp and submit them when the fix is complete.

Any new forum topics about this issue will be deleted.

2 Likes