Digital Marketing

I need to know about Digital Marketing and what it is all about??Could anyone tell me some websites for learning digital marketing for free???

Smart Insights is pretty good for overviews, I used it recently on my marketing course. for general understanding, they pester you to pay for stuff but you can find a lot for free on their pages.

Moz is the bee’s knees for online visibility, check out their blog and their Friday whiteboard series for excellent tips + knowledge

It’s also worth signing up to Marketing Week emails, you get news digests for what the big companies are doing, and what the trends are.

Digital marketing is any form of marketing products or services that involves electronic devices. Businesses leverage digital channels such as search engines, social media, email, and their websites to connect with current and prospective customers. This can also be referred as online marketing, internet marketing or web marketing. The best way to learn digital marketing is to practice on your own start with something by yourself.

SEO

SMM
PPC
Google Adwords
AdSense

These are the backbone to learn all about Digital Marketing. Email Marketing and Content Marketing are from decades and these can be done when you are active on social media and have the good activities on social media with multiple accounts on them. Content is the king for your all marketing strategies which helps you to increase your brand awareness growth in sales and improve your marketing efforts.