Does Angular 2 live up to the hype?

Pretty good article on Angular2. It’s written from the perspective of someone who clearly transitioned from Angular1, so some of it might not make a lot of sense to someone coming in fresh to Angular 2.

https://www.cycligent.com/blog/does-angular-2-live-up-to-the-hype/

1 Like

having no experience with either angular or react … but having seen the odd post on the forum about these two and wondering what should i be doing when i get to the stage when i require using them. This link puts me more at ease … the forget all you know about angular 1 is great for someone with on experience … just have to focus on angular 2 rather than thinking going to have to learn angular 1 and learn how to add angular 2 changes. Also just have to figure out which is better angular or react … form the few post ive seen here and on other sites there is a big divide on opinions … so will just have to try both out and see which suits i persume.

Yeah, my understanding is that A1 and A2 are sufficiently different that not knowing A1 is actually a benefit to learning A2.

As for React vs. A2, you’re right. You gotta figure out what’s best for you and your goals.