Don Bosco Tribute Page

I have just completed my first project of the responsive web design curriculum. I would like to receive feedback and proposals for improvement from the community.

1 Like

Hi @keglostephane, welcome to the forums. Your page looks good. Something to revisit;

• verify your email addr with codepen so we can see your page in full view
  • codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
    • you use an invalid element in HTML

can i fork fcc tribute page pen for my project. is that ok?

Hi @keglostephane! Welcome to the forum and congratulations for completing your first project!!:clap::clap:

I think it’s a beautiful tribute page, both in terms of design and code.:+1:

What I propose to improve is to increase the font size of the paragraphs, in my opinion it is a bit small.

Cheers and happy coding!:keyboard::muscle:

of course you can :smiley:. It will give you some ideas to start your project.

Thank for your feedback.:smiley:
increase the font size of paragraphs will make content more readable. :+1:

1 Like

Very nice, good job.

I like the timeline. I would give it some more horizontal space so it isn’t so close to the edge. If you left/right align the timeline with the image above it would give a nice balance. Considering it is a timeline maybe try and incorporate the dates into the headers for each content group.

As said you should increase the font size. I would go to google fonts and find a nice font as well.

I would consider a different hover color for the link.

:+1: I take note of all these suggestions that will help me to improve my page. I will publish an improved version soon.